lundi 22 juin 2015

Nike Tn Pas Cher

My baby boy�s 10th birthday is in two New Balance weeks time and I have planned the perfect gift for him. I still cannot believe that he is ten years old, as it seems like only yesterday that he was born. Children grow up far to fast. I remind myself everyday to enjoy his annoying habits as one day Nike TN very soon, he is going to move out.

My son�s name is Joseph and his music teacher recently told me that he is musically very gifted. He has private piano lessons and has been having Saxophone lessons at school. We have a piano at home but it is very very old. It originally belonged to my husband�s grandma and despite having it tuned on numerous occasion it has a very �tinny� sound.

Consequently I have decided to splash out on a new piano for Joseph�s birthday. Ideally I would like a shiny white grand piano but unfortunately the purse strings won�t stretch that far. The Tn Nike piano I have ordered is an upright Piano and is finished in a shiny black lacquer. It looks ideal for him and I think he is going to love it.

As I don�t want to give it to him before his actual birthday, I have arranged to have the piano delivered to a nearby Removal Storage storage centre. On the eve of Joseph�s birthday we have arranged a van to transport it to the house. I cannot wait to see his face when he comes downstairs on the morning of his birthday. Lets just hope we don�t wake him up when we move it in!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire